Job Description: ACCOUNT MANAGER
The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with agency staff and clients to provide Digital Marketing and CRM services to agency clients.
- An understanding of website development, maintenance and digital marketing. Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) knowledge and expertise is a plus.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
Strong spoken & written communications skills
Specific day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Coordination of site updates (update site-content, refresh site-pages and assist with new site and campaign launches) Managing and coordinating between agency team and client to ensure timely delivery of client requirements
- Briefing creative and technical teams on campaigns and projects
- Development of presentation documents site proofreading and quality
- Checking (QA) and Coordinating site performance analytics: responsible for site analysis/reporting web statistics
- Work with account management and creative team in developing creative materials. May be required to develop copy and simple design work from time to time
- Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing
- Develop Agency cost estimates and assist finance team in client billings
Please email your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org